We want everyone who visits freedomstreetgarage.com and uses our platform to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
To help us ensure a positive experience for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user-friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA, and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Freedom Street Garage website and platform.By ensuring a Level AA accessibility conformance, we allow for assistive technology such as screen readers, plugins, and browser extensions to add further functionality needed by the individual user.
How are we doing?
The Freedom Street Garage website (freedomstreetgarage.com) is considered to be WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliant.
All products on the Freedom Street Garage platform are built to be WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliant. In the case where an accessibility bug was not caught before releasing it, we will add it to our update schedule along with an expected date for having the bug fixed.
What are we doing?
At Freedom Street Garage we are committed to ensuring a good experience for all users, and we have taken several measures to achieve this:
- We have established a central team responsible for driving accessibility efforts
- We have stated our commitment to accessibility in internal employee policies
- We offer accessibility training to all employees
- We have developed an internal design system of reusable components that have been holistically tested for accessibility
- We use our own automated accessibility checks for testing everything we build
- We have accessibility professionals conduct manual audits of all new features released
- We give out a monthly Accessibility Award to internal teams that have made a special effort to ensure our products are inclusive; this improves our own culture around building accessible products
Upon request, Freedom Street Garage will arrange for the provision of accessible formats and communication supports for persons with disabilities in a timely manner that takes into account each person’s accessibility needs due to disability.
We would love your feedback
If you enjoyed using the Freedom Street Garage website or our products, or if you encountered trouble with any parts of it, please let us know. While we’re working hard to fully achieve and maintain our goal of Level AA accessibility, we realize there are always opportunities to improve. You can contact us in any of the following ways to discuss:
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at +1 (855) 791-0828
Get in touch with us via our contact page
The Freedom Street Garage Accessibility Pledge
We champion global inclusion by empowering people to do more through digital accessibility, which is at the heart of our company.
We are committed to ensuring that digital solutions and content developed, or acquired, by Freedom Street Garage meet a high level of accessibility. This means either conformance with level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 or ensuring that the solutions are effective, efficient, engaging, error-tolerant, and easy to learn for users of all abilities.
We pledge that should a conflict arise between release deadlines, aesthetics, and the production of accessible solutions and content that accessibility will remain a priority.